Alittlepieceofheaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Place (For Everyone)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Place (For Everyone) Empty Meeting Place (For Everyone)

Post  Rev Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Just a meeting place for all guys and girls. Enjoy.
Rev
Rev
Admin

Location : In my head with the only man that I wish to stand beside...

https://pieceofheaven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Meeting Place (For Everyone) Empty Re: Meeting Place (For Everyone)

Post  Rev Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Jimmy stood and looked around as he had picked this place, but that didn't mean anything. He still didn't know this place well. He was only here because he was suppose to be. Everyone wanted to make a big deal about their fourth cd getting out. He sighed and sat in a chair at a table in the back. He wanted to not be seen by anyone that might of known him. He wasn't sure that people would notice him since most of his noticeable features were hidden. He sighed and laid his head on the table. Of course he had chosen a bar to come to. He wanted to be able to drink a lot before he had to go home.

Zacky sat across from Jimmy. He didn't want him to sit alone and something bad happen. He had left Rev alone before and it hadn't ended well at all. He cursed himself for letting them pick a bar. That was a horrible idea since all of them were drinkers. Sighing he looked around. He didn't try to hide who he was like Jimmy was doing. He didn't understand why Jimmy was doing this, but he wasn't going to ask and find out why either. He didn't want to get snapped at. He knew that he would probably be stuck here for awhile so he at least wanted someone to be stuck with. He was definetly glad that he was with Jimmy.
Rev
Rev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 pm

He walks up he was a fan of Avenge 7 fold.all tho he was supprize that he could since some of his problems.He sigh softly he then spotted a table were he caught a glance of Zakky and The Rev.He walked over to the table holding the cd.*

(Hi master Rev I made a thread you could join and hopefully this post is okay)
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Jimmy finally looked up at Zacky. "This place was not a good idea. I don't know how long I can last before I cave in and start drinking the first thing in my sight."He says. He shuts up when he looks up and sees Rage. "Hi."He says slowly unsure of how to really say anything at the moment since he hadn't known he was there until now.

Zacky looked at Rage and smiled softly. He ignored Rev's earlier comment about drinking and seen the cd in Rage's hand. "I can sign that for you and Rev can too."He says happily.
Rev
Rev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm

That would be nice he gives him the cd *He smiles softly looking at the ground .*

(srry it's sort)
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Zacky took the cd and dug in his pocket for a marker and then looked slightly irratated when he couldn't find one. Usually he could find one with ease today though he didn't have one on him. He looked at Rev and raised an eyebrow. "Jimmy I need a marker. Your silver one or white one would do me a lot of good."He says with a smirk.

Jimmy sighed and slid his silver marker to Zacky. "You should really carry your own."He said turning his head away. He sighed and shook his head in disgust. He was only kidding, but sometimes it was hard to see unless you really knew rev.
Rev
Rev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 pm

*He smiles slightly but he kept his head down sighed softly look at the ground he stair at ...*
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Zacky signed the Cd and then passed it to Rev giving the marker back. "You can sign too. I don't want to sign your name when you are sitting right across from me."He said.

Jimmy signed the cd without really listening to Zacky. He did this fast and easily. He smirked and put the marker away.
Rev
Rev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Thank you *he smiles at them *(Srry it's short)
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Zacky shrugs. "No problem sorry the other band members aren't here. I think they are running late, but I am not sure."He says sighing softly. He wasn't sure where the others were at all. He was starting to get worried.

Rev looked at Zacky and shook his head. He couldn't believe this. He sighed and laid his head on the table. He didn't know where the others were but he knew that they were okay. He had gotten a text from matt saying they'd be there soon.
Rev
Rev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm

I See it's okay thank you for signing my cd.He turns from them and walks way.He sighed looking at all the people he couldn't stand crowds He sigh softly he walked away.He didn't know where he was going he just wanted out of s crowded area.*
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum